Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a surprise!

A fellow hockey Mom sent me an email letting me know that my oldest son's photo was in Hockey Weekly. We ran all over, looking for it and finally found a copy. I'd post the link to the online version, but you have to be a subscriber.

Those of you new to me need to know that we are a HUGE hockey family. We LOVE the Red Wings and have been lucky enough to have a son who loves the sport as much as his parents. He's been playing for just two years. He's not bad for his limited experience. He'll be an older Mite (kids born 1999 and 2000) this year, so it should be interesting. He learned a lot last fall/winter and then during the spring/summer. We can't wait for the season to start.

Well, it's raining here in Michigan. Need to curl up with a blanket and a good book.
Have a great day!
Kris

2 comments:

Jennifer McK said...

Wow!!! Congratulations to your son. That's awesome.

Paige Tyler said...

Very cool! Congratulations!

Also, I tagged you over on my blog, so come by and take a look! Aad don't worry, it's fun!

*hugs*
Paige

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/