Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #3

Here we go again.....


Thirteen Things on my desk
So in honor of having moved my home office to a more hospitable area of the house, you all get to learn what's on my desk.

1. My laptop. Goes without saying.
2. Naturally Upper Canada Cranberry & Lemon Rind hand cream. I LOVE the way this smells and it makes my hands so smooth.
3. Pens and pencils. Does this surprise you?
4. Little figurine of Winnie the Pooh. Don't ask.
5. A lamp. It gets dark in my little corner.
6. The infamous HOCKEY folder. Good Lord, I had no idea how much paperwork goes into managing a team.
7. Thank you cards for the volunteers at school for helping out during the first five days. Boy those kids were confused about where to go!
8. Post-its, notepads...misc items like this to make little notes and stick all over.
9. Results from the Tibetan Personality test that I did yesterday. Check it out for yourself here. It was pretty interesting.
10. The remainder of our September bills. God, I hate looking at them. Maybe I should put them in my desk.
11. A strawberry scented candle. The boys gave it to me for Mother's Day. It smells yummy.
12. Research material for my next novel. This includes maps, printouts of the history of the area (Saugatuck) and info about sailing.
13. Last but not least, a glass of water which will soon be replaced with a cup of coffee.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Add your link by clicking on the Mister Linky box!




Have a great day!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 comments:

Jennifer McK said...

Wow! Your desk actually sounds organized!
Jennifer Cruisie did a similar thing on her blog for SEVEN DAYS.
Yeah, and we all went every day to see what else was in her office.
LOL.

Paige Tyler said...

Great list!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Amelia June said...

Your desk sounds very neat and organized...lucky!

Morgan St. John said...

I finally figured out the intranet thingy...had to change the url to fit internet setting. Just when I thought things were getting easier for me!

Don't you love that folder of research? Me too! The untold story. *sigh*

Debbie Mumford said...

Oooo ... this is a good one to remember sometime in the future!

Robin L. Rotham said...

Your desk is much more interesting than mine. All I've got is printers and a radio. :D My laptop lives with me, wherever I happen to be.

Heather said...

Pens and paper/post-its always come in handy. That candle smells yummy, BTW.