Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #4

Ok, I've gotten myself together to get this one posted.


Thirteen Places where I spend time on the internet
. You'll find some usual spots, but maybe a few new ones.

1. Amazon.com - I use this one a lot and not just for buying either! It's a great place to look if you're trying to think up a title for a manuscript.
2. Publisher's Marketplace - I go there daily to read other blogs and sometimes update mine.
3. Romance Divas - God, I love this forum! I don't spend nearly as much time there as I'd like. There's so much information, and the people there are sooo nice. It's a home away from home for writers.
4. Yahoo News - Since I don't watch television newscasts nor really read the paper, I find out about happenings here. Plus, I can regulate what I learn about. Sorry, I don't want to hear about murder, death, rape, suicides, beatings, etc., you get my drift. I've got enough drama in my own life, I don't need any more.
5. MySpace - yeah, I'm old, but I don't care. I'm not there to pick up anybody - I'm there to congregate with the other writers.
6. WXYZ.com - I use this site to see my local weather forecast. I like it because it gives an hour-by-hour forecast.
7. eBay - I've not spent a lot of time here lately, but it comes in handy when the boys are looking for some rare Pokemon card or something.
8. PCHA.Org - our local hockey association. I frequent this site, as well as other hockey related sites. This should be no surprise to anyone that knows me.
9. Writeattitude.net - this is a great place for writers. I like to go there when I'm lacking inspiration.
10. Mayoclinic.com - This site is an excellent resource for all of those aches and pains. Also, it's nice to use as a research tool for writing.
11. My bank. It's nice to be able to check the account..see if there's any money in it!
12. Hummingbirds.net - This is a great resource for my favorite bird.
13. thegoddessnetwork.net - This is a wonderful female empowering site. Check out their meditations or their soul cards, very moving.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Add your link by clicking on the Mister Linky box!




Have a great day!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Oh yeah, Romance Divas is a great place to spend time and learn about the craft. *wg*

Paige Tyler said...

Love Romance Divas, too!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Kristen Painter said...

Thanks for the kind words about RD!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Uh oh. Some of those links look familiar. LOL.
I'll have to check out the ones I don't know and add MORE to my list of insanity.

Celia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.