Friday, October 5, 2007

When do you find the time to write?

With this new editing job that I've taken on, the management of the hockey team, and all the other things a SAHM is supposed to be doing, when will I find the time to write? I can't even get over here on a regular basis to say anything worth while.

So....from now on, I'm going to make a pact that every day, or at least every other day, I'm going to make sure I blog here. Even if it's just to say "Hi, I'm a loser because I have no time to blog!"

I need to get myself back in the frame of writing. My story is screaming to come out. I think about it while walking the dog in the morning, but never get a chance to write any of it.

What will I do if an agent comes a'calling? That certainly would be motivation.

When do you write? Any ideas of how a mom working at home can prioritize her time to include her own writing? This is an excellent topic for Romance Divas. Maybe I'll post there as well.

Peace,
Kris

No comments: